Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sparks : An Introduction

A warm welcome to everyone reading this blog.
This blog is meant to document my trials and tribulations, little victories and successes as a student participating in the Google Summer of Code 2010.

After much hardwork , discussion (irc chats) and a couple of sleepless nights I submitted my application to the Beagleboard.org on 7th April. The application underwent a rigorous review and I was informed on the 26th of April that my application had made the cut. It is the best birthday gift I have ever received :D.

The idea involves building a driver to exploit the latent Pulse Width Modulation capabilities of the Beagleboard , developing a couple of demo applications of the driver and document them in an easy to follow manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment